Friday, January 3, 2014

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Our kiddos were so excited to see SNOW!!!  This year was the first year that Nathan and the Twins have seen snow.  Really, I guess it was probably Abby's first snow that she can really remember.  She was a year and a half old the last time she saw snow.  It has snowed twice since we've been in Missouri.  Today we went to Andy's parents house & we all went to a nearby school to go sledding.  We even got Grandpa and Grandma to sled down the hill.  We had snow much fun.  (get my pun??) Anyway, I don't have any pictures of us sledding today, but I do have some pictures of the kiddos playing in the snow just before Christmas.  Enjoy!
 
Audrey having a great time making a snow Angel
 

 
Abby Grace striking a pose
 
 
My Nathan Man

 
And we can't leave Haley out . . .

 
I thought this was cute.  Daddy and all his little chicks following behind him.
 
 
I'm not sure who had more fun, Daddy or the Kids.

 
Haley in front & Audrey in back
 
 
Trying to build a snowman.  The snow wasn't quite wet enough to be able to make a good snowman.  Maybe next time.  They had fun trying though!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a message! We look forward to reading your note & putting it out on our Homeplace!